£ 14,777 Scholarships to study MBA in United Kingdom
Scholarships to study MBA in the United Kingdom, Oxford University offers study programs called Skoll in the MBA area. International students interested in pursuing their professional goals in the United Kingdom must demonstrate that they have the skills and interest in business and environmental solutions urgently.
Scholarships for MBA abroad provide international students with funding and opportunities to interact with people in the sector, in order to obtain opinions from global leaders.
Master in Oxford University
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Oxford University, United Kingdom.
Levels and areas of study:
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Who can participate?
Hispanic or Latino international students interested in providing business and environmental ideas and solutions.
The Skoll international scholarship program covers the total costs of university tuition, only applies to the MBA area. In addition, other amounts will be granted to cover the student’s life needs, up to £ 14,777.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Entrepreneurial action.
- Know situations and opportunities and act by carrying out the measures to achieve a positive social impact.
- Have at least three years of experience addressing business-focused changes, for example:
- Started or led to a social enterprise.
- He stood out as a leader in a social impact initiative within an organization.
- He has work experience related to addressing specific social, environmental problems.
- You can demonstrate the results and the impact of your business action.
- Your action influences the systems and practices of your work area.
- Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Positive attitude.
- It is determined and persistent, with the will to fail and start over.
- Risky in personal and financial matters.
- Design and organize networks of common objectives.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Highlight the need for business education.
You are in a position where the cost of the program is a significant financial burden, demonstrate the need for the scholarship.
Instructions to apply:
At the time of submitting the application to obtain the prize, the student must connect to the Skoll Center where all the information related to the process will be registered.
Apply for MBA scholarships during stages 1, 2 or 3 including the presentation of your Skoll essays, before September 6, 2019, November 1, 2019 or January 10, 2020, respectively. Once you have received verification that you have been recognized into the MBA program, the Skoll Center will send you a web link to the second part of the scholarship application.